ABOUT THE BURLEY FORMAT
Manulife Securities is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manulife Financial. Manulife Financial has the strength, stability and innovation you need in a financial services company. With Manulife Financial, you can be assured that we will be there with you every step of the way, when it matters most to you – now and in the future. Manulife Financial is the largest life insurance company in Canada and a leading financial services company in North America.
Manulife Investments, a division of Manulife Financial, is a leading provider of personal wealth management solutions to Canadians. With $34.6 billion in funds under management1, Manulife Investments benefits from strong Canadian roots and the growing global presence of Manulife Financial.
Today more than one in five Canadians are served by Manulife’s leading businesses that provide individual life and health insurance, wealth management, banking, group benefits, group savings plans, plus services to alumni and professional associations across the country.
- Funds under management by Manulife Financial and its subsidiaries are over Cdn$400 billion (as of June 30th, 2008)
- Helping Canadians and investors around the world achieve their financial objectives through sound corporate investing
- Strong presence in the international financial community
The current S&P rating assigned to Manulife Financial
(The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company)
is AA-. That rating was assigned on February 27, 2015 Click Hear…
- 120 year history in Canada
- Manulife Financial is ranked as the top Canadian brand (Source: Brand Financial Global 500)
- Holds a coveted AA+ rating from Standard & Poor’s
Manulife Financial holds credit ratings which are among the highest in the country and in the insurance industry. In November 2006 Standard & Poor’s raised the financial strength ratings on Manulife Financial’s rated insurance subsidiaries to ‘AA+’, the highest of their eight rating categories, making Manulife Financial one of only two publicly traded insurance companies worldwide with this coveted rating.
WHAT DO THESE RATINGS MEAN? It means that Manulife has:
- A commitment to meeting our guarantees and promises to our clients
- Leading and well diversified business positions in Canada, the U.S., Hong Kong and other countries within the Asia Pacific rim
- A high quality and consistent operating performance
- A very strong and well diversified investment portfolio
- Extremely strong capital adequacy position; and excellent enterprise risk management framework
Our stability, global presence, financial strength and innovation ensure that we will be there for as long as you are. At Manulife Investments, we understand that financial needs change over time. That’s why we offer a suite of investment products and services suited for every stage of life. From wealth generation and protection, to providing guaranteed income for life, we’re with you every step of the way.
Manulife Investments is the brand name identifying the personal wealth management lines of business offered by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife Financial) and its subsidiaries in Canada. Manulife and the block design are registered service marks and trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it and its affiliates including Manulife Financial Corporation.